High Allicin Garlic (60 Ct)
The health benefits of garlic have been known for thousands of years. Used by the Romans, Egyptians, Chinese and much of southern Europe as medicine and food, garlic has been documented throughout history as a valuable herb. This is because garlic contains the sulfuric acid alliin, which when activated by the enzyme allinase is converted to allicin, the component that gives garlic its traditional medicinal effects and its pungent odor. This means that the more allicin that is in the garlic, the more effective it is. It is often recommended that raw garlic or garlic supplements be used instead of cooked garlic because heat inactivates the allinase, stunting the conversion of alliciin. Our High Allicin Garlic provides a minimum of 5 mg raw allicin per tablet.
- 500 mg vegetarian tablet
- Uses a natural delayed release coating, providing an effective, odor free garlic supplement
- Contains a minimum of 5 mg allicin, the active component of garlic
- Garlic is not only beneficial for cardio health, but also for enzyme, immune and other systems
- High quality blend of Chinese and domestic garlic
- Suggested use: Take one tablet up to two times daily with or without meals.
- Does not contain synthetic enteric coating to eliminate odor
- Uses an all natural layering technology utilizing sodium alginate, titanium dioxide (mined from the earth) and natural vanilla
- Raw material contains minimum 11 mg of alliin, 5 mg allicin
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish. Suitable for vegans