Kelp (Iodine) 225 mcg (100Ct)
Kelp is a naturally rich source of nutrients, especially iodine. A healthy thyroid requires iodine to function properly. It utilizes iodine to manufacture the hormone thyroxine which supports metabolism. Our Kelp tabs provide a natural source of iodine.
- Small, easy-to-swallow tablet
- Contains kelp powder, the most popular source of iodine
- A healthy thyroid requires iodine to function properly
- Iodine is used to manufacture the hormone thyroxine, which supports metabolism
- Derived from the clear, clean waters off nonindustrial coasts
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish. Suitable for vegans