Multi-Flora Probiotic (60Ct)
Probiotics are live bacteria with health benefits. They provide the human gut with multiple supportive functions. Often referred to as "beneficial bacteria," these microorganisms help to digest lactose, protein, regulate bowel motility, and keep the GI tract, in general, functioning optimally. Because a majority of our immune system is housed within the digestive tract, maintaining a healthy gut is essential for overall health and wellness. There are actually more bacterial cells in the human body than there are human cells! Many strains of "good" bacteria exist, but the majority of research has been done on a few selected strains--notably, the Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum strains. Today, consumers seek out convenient, cost-effective solutions to their problems. Our formula offers a product with a viable cell count guaranteed at the Best By date--not just the time of manufacture.
- Provides a comprehensive blend of five different beneficial bacterial strains - all in one capsule
- Majority of research on probiotics studies Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium
- Probiotic strains are backed by research
- Potency is guaranteed at the Best By date, not time of manufacture
- High in Lactobacillus acidophilus when compared to other products
- Supplies the following specific strains and amounts (per capsule): Lactobacillus acidophilus (4 billion cells); Lactobacillus lactis (500 million cells); Lactobacillus reuteri (500 million cells); Lactobacillus plantarum (2 billion cells); Bifidobacterium bifidum (1 billion cells)
- SUGGESTED USE: Take one capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish or fish