Biotin 5 mg (60 Ct)
Biotin, a B vitamin used as a coenzyme in the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, has traditionally been used to strengthen brittle nails and improve skin elasticity. It has also been used to give hair more body and shine. Recent research has shown that when taken in high doses, typically 5 mg, biotin can improve the abilities of the trace mineral chromium picolinate (used by the body to regulate blood glucose). In such a high dosage, this B vitamin can become extremely versatile, assisting in proper metabolism, blood sugar control and for hair, skin and nails support.
- 5 mg of biotin, higher than typical dosages
- 100% vegan product
- Potency reflects current research on blood glucose
- Highest quality raw material ensures optimum purity, potency and safety
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish. Suitable for vegans
- Can be marketed as a hair, skin and nails enhancer
- Shrink wrap with chromium picolinate for additional blood glucose support
- Also popular among preganant women for prenatal support
- Suggested use: Take one capsule daily with food.