Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3 (60 Ct)
Calcium is perhaps the most important nutrient for the maintenance of bone health. As we age, our bones become more susceptible to damage as our bone building cells, known as osteoblasts, diminish while the cells responsible for bone destruction, osteoclasts, continue to thrive. With proper calcium intake, one can help offset this potential damage. Calcium citrate has been found to be the most efficiently absorbed form of calcium available, and mixed with vitamin D makes for an outstanding bone support product. Vitamin D has been found in clinical studies to help decrease falls among the elderly, reduce pain, and help the absorption of calcium into the system.
- Contains 630 mg of calcium from calcium citrate
- 400 IU of vitamin D for additional bone support
- Popular formula in national brands
- Reflects current research on the role of vitamin D in bone health
- Utilizes most absorbable form of calcium available
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish