Krill Oil (30 Ct)
Krill oil provides long-chain omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) in the phospholipid form. Phospholipid-bound omega-3 fatty acids are dispersible in water, which is different than the omega-3s provided by fish oil. This property makes krill omega-3s better absorbed in the intestine and more efficiently utilized by tissues. The phospholipid form also avoids the fishy burps often associated with fish oil. Krill are rich in the natural antioxidant astaxanthin that is recognized for health-promoting suppression of free radicals and helps maintain the shelf-life of krill oil by reducing oxidation. The deep red color of each softgel is due to this astaxanthin content.
- Promotes a healthy inflammation response and protects cells from free radical damage.
- Promotes cardiovascular health by supporting normal blood lipid and cholesterol levels.
- Supports the central nervous system and healthy cognitive function.
- Promotes skin health.
- Suggested use: Take one or more softgels per day, preferably with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Look for in the Essential Fatty Acids category