CLA Tonalin® (90 Ct)
Conjugated Linoleic Acid, or CLA, is an essential omega-6 fatty acid found naturally in the fat of beef and dairy products. Since low-fat beef and dairy have become the norm in the American diet, CLA consumption has dropped and, not coincidentally, obesity has been on the rise. CLA helps to reduce the storage of extra calories as fat while also helping to utilize existing fat in cells for energy. Recent studies have shown significant reduction in abdominal adipose tissue in persons taking significant amounts of CLA on a daily basis. In addition, CLA can be beneficial for cardiovascular health, cellular reproduction and healthy blood sugar. Vitamer is proud to use Tonalin® brand CLA in our 1000 mg complex, the highest quality raw material available for this important slimming nutrient.
- Includes 1000 mg Tonalin® CLA complex
- Typically has 780-840 mg of CLA per softgel
- Sourced from safflower oil
- CLA isomer breakdown is 40% Cis-9, Trans-11, 40%Trans-10, Cis-12
- Also includes oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid and linoleic acid
- Clinically shown in studies to help build lean muscle, reduce fatty tissue and support cardiovascular, cellular and blood sugar health