High Potency Liquid Omega-3 (8.5 Oz)
Fish oil can be obtained from eating fish or by taking supplements. Fish that are especially rich in the beneficial oils known as omega-3 fatty acids include mackerel, tuna, salmon, sturgeon, mullet, bluefish, anchovy, sardines, herring, trout, and menhaden. They provide about 1 gram of omega-3 fatty acids in about 3.5 ounces of fish. Fish oil supplements are usually made from small, short lifespan species like mackerel, herring, or anchovy. Fish oil supports heart health through positive effects on triglycerides, blood pressure, and clotting. Because omega-3s are a main building block of brain and nerve tissue they are essential for optimal nervous system function. Omega-3s are also critical for keeping the inflammation cascade in check and promote a healthy response to inflammation.
- Provides 675 mg of EPA and 425 mg of DHA per 1 teaspoon serving.
- In the triglyceride form.
- Our supplier tests for heavy metals, dioxins, furans, and oxidation values.
- We again test each lot for heavy metals.
- Natural orange flavor
- Fish species is anchovy
- From waters near Peru/South America